IT Project Manager Life-Science area
Do you have experience with delivering projects to pharma or life science customers and do you feel confident in the area of application development and implementation? Join our Project Management team and help us make an impact on applications used by big pharmaceutical companies across Europe.You ...
Do you have experience with delivering projects to pharma or life science customers and do you feel confident in the area of application development and implementation? Join our Project Management team and help us make an impact on applications used by big pharmaceutical companies across Europe.You will become part of the Solutions global project management team. You will have approximately 45 colleagues in the Project Management team across our company - we emphasize teamwork and an open and honest communication approach.
Popis Pracovní Pozice
What can you expect in your new PM role?You will manage IT application analysis, development, and implementation projects for our life science customers. You will run several projects at the same time - most of our projects are application upgrades and migrations. You will deliver the projects together with our internal Application Support teams located in different global company offices.The Senior Project Manager will work with large and medium sized pharma to implementing Veeva modules. The PM will support the Veeva implementation by managing the definition of Business Processes / Use Cases, support Veeva facilitation and Veeva configuration. The PM will ensure the process and configuration work is handed over to validation, integration and data migration teams. In some cases, the PM may also manage/drive the validation preparation, execution and reporting.The implementation will most likely be run by the customer in a SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) setup. This means implementation Minimal Viable Products (MVP) through Program Increments.Your usual work will consist of:
- Kick-off project with customer and Veeva.
- Align methodology, scope and deliveries with customer.
- Participate in PI planning and facilitate creation of Project Release plan and facilitate creation of product backlog entries (activities) for the first few iterations
- Start delivering on as-is /to-be Business Processes and Use cases
- Start facilitating the Veeva configuration
- Detailed planning and follow-up, reporting on milestones.
- Identifying and setting up the project organization, resources, and delivery structure.
- Establishing and managing project scope and overview, creating structure and defining and managing risk and issues.
- Managing stakeholders - communication and reporting on all relevant levels at the customer and internally including in the Steering Committees.
- Ensuring projects are delivered according to the business cases including invoicing.
- Contributing project management expertise to the sales phase.
What do you bring with you?
- Experience with delivering to pharma and/or life science customers.
- Experience with Veeva systems and Agile methodology (certifications are not required, the more important is your knowledge and experience).
- 3+ years of project management experience with delivering applications/software for IT.
- You have a strong Project Management tool-box.
- Experience working with pharma companies and delivering according to GxP requirements.
- You relate well to people and know how to motivate your team.
- You work independently with a large personal drive while also securing project results through personal leadership.
- Knowledge and experience in using all major Project Management disciplines with possible knowledge of Prince2 and/or PMI-Standard (certification is not a requirement, but we urge our PMs to be certified within a short timeframe).
- Fluent English, written and spoken.
- 5 weeks of vacations/year
- 5 sick days/year
- Flexible working hours
- Cafeteria flexible spending account (12,000 CZK/year)
- Meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK per workday (55 CZK is covered by us)
- Fully covered MultiSport card enabling free entry to sports facilities in the Czech Republic
- Free breakfasts on Fridays and monthly Friday Bars (free beer and snacks)
- Free fruits and vegetables on Mondays and Wednesdays
- A wide selection of tea and coffee for free
- Yoga classes in the office on Mondays and Thursdays
- Height-adjustable tables, relax zones with Xbox, PlayStation and ping pong
- Czech and Danish language lessons
- Annual flu vaccination for free
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.