IT Technical Consultant - Life-Science area
Join us in the digital health revolution and tackle the biggest opportunities and challenges at the intersection of life sciences, information, and technology.As a Technical Consultant, you will use your knowledge and experience to identify, understand and transform customer requirements into IT solutions ...
Join us in the digital health revolution and tackle the biggest opportunities and challenges at the intersection of life sciences, information, and technology.As a Technical Consultant, you will use your knowledge and experience to identify, understand and transform customer requirements into IT solutions characterized by company’s quality. This will often be in large and complex customer projects where you fulfill the role of a consultant and trusted advisor. You will be responsible for turning vision into a value-adding business solution and making sure it is well adopted and praised by our customers.You will be an important member of the technical team that consults on behalf of leading pharmaceutical, medical devices and biotechnology companies. Responsibilities will include preparing engagement estimates, participating in workshops and technical tracks e.g. migration teams and integration teams.Our Life Science Solutions’ customers are the leading pharma companies geographically spread across Europe and occasionally in the US.
Popis Pracovní Pozice
Your responsibilities as Technical Consultant
- Develop technical solutions in complex IT projects and consultancy assignments with focus on the application layer
- Analyze, documents and clarify our customers’ business objectives (functional and non-functional) in order to design viable technical IT solutions
- Work on implementation of effective integration and migration of the required solution components
- Work closely with the customer, your colleagues in Life Science Solutions as well as internal stakeholders to ensure the quality of deliverables
- Identify technical risks inherent in the solutions against the underlying business requirements
- Be able to think end-to-end solution applying all necessary solution components using a sound and methodical approach
- You will be working in an environment that values development, provides challenging careers, and provides a wide range of benefits to support your daily life, so you can focus on delivering high-quality services and solutions towards our customers.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of overall technical experience is required
- Experience in System Implementation, System Integration and Data Migration
- Consulting mindset and a drive for results
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Passion to solve technical challenges for complicated IT solutions
- Self-motivated team player with strong customer orientation and ability to work in multinational and multicultural environment.
- Experience with the pharmaceutical industry and GxP applications
- DevOps, Agile, Scrum
- Veeva Vault, Informatica, Mulesoft, safety data management systems, regulated content management, CTMS or quality management
- Implementing a technical solution to accommodate EU GDPR, IDMP or other standards
- Migration or integration projects
- Knowledge with multiple software products
- Knowledge of pharma domains and experience within GxP regulatory requirements for IT systems
- 5 weeks of vacations/year
- 5 sick days/year
- Flexible working hours
- Cafeteria flexible spending account (12,000 CZK/year)
- Meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK per work day (55 CZK is covered by us)
- Fully covered MultiSport card enabling free entry to sport facilities in Czech Republic
- Free breakfasts on Fridays and monthly Friday Bars (free beer and snacks)
- Free fruits and vegetables on Mondays and Wednesdays
- Height adjustable tables, relax zones with Xbox, PlayStation and ping pong
- Czech and Danish language lessons
- Annual flu vaccination for free
- Relocation package tailed according to your needs
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.