Senior SAP Financials Consultant
We are searching for SAP Labs, research and development locations that build and improve SAP core products. SAP Labs drive thought leadership globally as well as in their local ecosystems, allowing SAP to innovate, grow, and succeed.The Lab in Brno operates in four major development areas: Globalization ...
We are searching for SAP Labs, research and development locations that build and improve SAP core products. SAP Labs drive thought leadership globally as well as in their local ecosystems, allowing SAP to innovate, grow, and succeed.The Lab in Brno operates in four major development areas: Globalization Services, Application Innovation Services, S/4HANA User Experience and S/4HANA Finance directly supporting thousands of active SAP customers. Developers are directly involved in the newest products, which SAP plans to bring to market, using the latest technology such as in-memory computing, cloud-based applications, and advanced user interfaces.We are looking for a Senior SAP Financials Consultant with S/4HANA Cloud experience with partly remote possibility
Popis Pracovní Pozice
As a Senior SAP Financials Consultant / Business Configuration Content Specialist, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of our SAP S/4HANA Cloud localization by developing pre-configuration content for specific local versions.You will be a member of the Content Engineering teamExpectations and tasks
- We’re looking for a person who can:
- Develop content for and maintain SAP S/4HANA local solutions in a timely manner.
- Collaborate and work with content solution owners and developers worldwide.
- Assist in the coordination and consolidation of issue handling, analyzing, and tracking.
- Provide support for the solution quality verifications.
- Support the team with cross-location topics.
- Prepare regular status reports.
- Support management in operational and administrative matters.
- Deal with ad-hoc requests of any kind.
Experience (Role Requirements):
- Minimum 6+ years of work experience, preferably in an international environment.
- Participated in 3+ full lifecycle implementation projects.
- SAP Finance and Controlling (FICO) specific knowledge, such as:
- Experience with leading a team.
- Solid SAP domain knowledge.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Ability to work in a cross-location organization.
- Knowledge in content development, engineering processes, and SAP tools (e.g. Solution Builder) is a plus.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic, insights-driven, dynamic, and strong team player with excellent technical, problem solving, and communication skills.
Benefits we provide to our employees:
- You will get initial training on technical and business topics.
- SAP will provide continuous training to increase your qualification.
- Flexible working hours and home office option.
- SAP will fully refund salary for sick days (12 per year) and sick leaves (up to one month).
- 5 weeks of vacation per year.
- Meal vouchers, fully paid by company.
- Company car and company phone according to the company car policy.
- Contribution to sport/culture/leisure.
- Yearly bonuses, employee stock purchase plans.
- Contributions to the pension/life insurance.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.