Senior Advisory Consultant / Solution Architect - Life Science Digital
Well-known Danish company with a branch office in Prague is looking for a unique Solution Architect / Senior Consultant with a deep IT technical background who wishes to make a mark on some of the most exciting IT projects within the Life Sciences industry.Their Life Sciences Advisory team is currently ...
Well-known Danish company with a branch office in Prague is looking for a unique Solution Architect / Senior Consultant with a deep IT technical background who wishes to make a mark on some of the most exciting IT projects within the Life Sciences industry.Their Life Sciences Advisory team is currently shaping our strategic life sciences informatics brand building on more than 20 years of experience in this specific domain. We are moving both our clients’ and our own organization’s understanding towards the digitalized and data driven Life Science industry of the future.
Popis Pracovní Pozice
You will be part of company’s Life Sciences Advisory & Consulting. Life Sciences Advisory & Consulting is an ambitious department of a key importance to company’s strategy. We appreciate openness, honesty, and a winning attitude. We expect you to have these personal skills and expect that you can quickly integrate with the other team members.You wil be one of our key profiles who will strengthen the company as a preferred Digital Transformation partner.Your responsibilities as a Senior Advisory Consultant within Life Sciences:
- You will join an exciting, international advisory department with highly skilled colleagues that have a deep understanding of the pharmaceutical industry. We know and have hands on experience with the end-to-end processes in the pharmaceutical industry combined with knowledge and experience in leveraging IT solutions to optimize and improve the processes.
- Working closely with international clients, you will use your experience with IT and technology to:
- Advise and assist companies in a vast array of projects, such as Architecture Visions and Strategy, IT architecture roadmaps, implementations, integrations, data management, and data standardization.
- Advice on vendor selections new IT solutions within the area of Laboratories, Clinical Development, Regulatory Affairs, and Pharmaceutical Production
- Give presentations and speaker sessions at conferences and write articles about hot topics
- Engage in pre-sales and direct client sales activities. Some travel must be expected (approx. 20 days/year).
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold an MSc degree in IT or Life sciences with minimum 5 years of experience with IT Architecture and System implementation.
- You have a deep understanding of IT, and you excel in understanding business processes and supporting these with IT solutions.
- As a person you have a curious nature and interest in new technologies and solutions.
- Your experience is preferably focused on design of enterprise and/or solution architecture as well as hands on experience from implementation projects.
- Consultancy experience or Business Development experience.
- Fluency in English is a must. German or Danish is beneficial.
- 5 weeks of vacations/year
- 5 sick days/year
- Flexible working hours, HO/remote possible
- Cafeteria flexible spending account (12,000 CZK/year)
- Meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK per workday (55 CZK is covered by NNIT)
- Fully covered MultiSport card enabling free entry to sports facilities in the Czech Republic
- Cell phone
- Free breakfasts on Fridays and monthly Friday Bars (free beer and snacks)
- Free fruits and vegetables from Monday to Thursday
- The wide selection of tea and coffee for free
- Yoga classes in the office on Mondays
- Height-adjustable tables, relax zones with Xbox, PlayStation and ping pong
- Czech and Danish language lessons
- Annual flu vaccination for free
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.