IT Systems Analyst
As Barclays IT Systems Analyst, you will be a part of Accelerate development team which is a part of Market Risk IT. Together with your team you will work very closely with business to deliver robust and high volume solutions. The main part of your work will be to co-ordinate with stakeholders to understand ...
As Barclays IT Systems Analyst, you will be a part of Accelerate development team which is a part of Market Risk IT. Together with your team you will work very closely with business to deliver robust and high volume solutions. The main part of your work will be to co-ordinate with stakeholders to understand their needs, work closely with Project Manager and developers and make sure the right design is delivered for user requirements.Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.This opportunity is open to flexible working arrangements. Such as working from home, flexible or compressed hours, and part-time options. If you have a need for flexibility, please apply and discuss this with us during the hiring process.
Popis Pracovní Pozice
What will you be doing?
- Being one of the senior analysts in the team and to be able to take part in significant cross-system projects
- Being involved in all aspects of the team’s work (planning, refinement, testing, etc.)
- Working with users explaining existing functionality and drilling into their business problems to offer potential solutions
- Participating in working groups with remotely based colleagues
- Assisting in training and demonstration sessions of the applications key areas of functionality to new and existing stakeholders
- Participating in the technical architecture discussions
- Communicating with stakeholders, identify, collect, analyse, structure and document requirements
- Supporting stakeholders during UAT stage of development
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience on a position of BA / SA / PO / PM
- Good understanding and practical experience of business analysis, requirements management, processes modeling
- Knowledge of some of the underpinning frameworks and tools for business analysis documentation e.g. UML / BPMN
- Understanding the mechanisms of integration between IT systems and services and basic understanding and experience of working with Databases, REST/ API
- Experience in interface prototyping
- Experience of the Investment Banking industry
- Understanding of risk and financial products
- Experience in interface prototyping
Barclays pay and benefits package is designed to reward our employees for their drive, commitment and performance. We offer a competitive salary and paid holiday, private health care, pension contributions, discretionary annual bonus, meal vouchers, and the opportunity to buy Barclays shares and receive a Barclays contribution.Additionally, you have the flexibility and choice to create a benefits package that’s individual to you. Barclays colleagues can also take advantage of a wide choice of voluntary benefits, with discounts and tax advantages on many of them.Working Environment Barclays Prague is a close, friendly and supportive community. Not just because we are a community of technologists, although that’s obviously central to our culture. We enjoying spending time with each other, and the atmosphere is very relaxed and not corporate – we see no need for suits or silos. We find many ways to enjoy our time together, in and out of the office – from sports and games to parties, volunteering and hackathons. We’re a very diverse team, and people feel appreciated for who they are. We work together, play together and are stronger together.Barclays understand how important it is to balance work with life commitments. That’s why dynamic working was created to help our colleagues achieve an optimal work-life balance. It is an innovative way of thinking and approaching working arrangement, a model that supports a high-performance, high-trust culture focusing on how you perform and not how many hours you spend in the office.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.