We are now looking for a Production Planner to join our client's successful production team. In this role you will optimise production by coordinating orders, liaising with material buyers and managing stock efficiently using IS SAP. This is a key role for your client as the Production Planner will ...
We are now looking for a Production Planner to join our client's successful production team. In this role you will optimise production by coordinating orders, liaising with material buyers and managing stock efficiently using IS SAP. This is a key role for your client as the Production Planner will have a positive impact on the organisation's efficiency, cost effectiveness and customer relations. We are offering a unique opportunity to join one of the world's leading heat exchanger manufacturers. The company has a reputation as a specialist in providing innovative solutions to a wide range of industries. Your work will contribute to the continued success of the business on a global scale, in line with our commitment to excellence and innovation.
Popis Pracovní Pozice
What are the main responsibilities?
- Coordinate and schedule orders to ensure a smooth and efficient production process.
- Prioritise and release orders for production to ensure timely delivery to our valued customers.
- Liaise with material buyers to maintain a seamless flow of materials to support production requirements.
- Monitor stock levels of semi-finished and finished products and place orders for production replenishment.
- Use your expertise to improve production planning and execution.
What competencies should you have?
- High school or university degree.
- A minimum of 2 years production planning experience is required.
- Experience of planning for a 2 shift operation is essential.
- Communication skills in AJ (English) for daily use.
- We value individuals who can work independently and demonstrate reliability in their responsibilities.
- The ability to work effectively in a team.
- A strong ability to cope with stress is essential to thrive in a dynamic production environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office is required and familiarity with SAP is an advantage.
What do we offer?
- Extra week's holiday (25 days).
- Free lunches.
- Financial contributions before summer and winter holidays.
- Increasing pension contribution based on years of employment.
- Increasing benefit card value based on years of employment.
- Discounted telephone rates for up to 5 numbers.
- Free on-site vaccinations.
- Company events such as Christmas party and summer barbecue.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.
Facts about the job
CompanyTalentor Czech Republic