Business Intelligence Developer
We are Europe's leading internet specialist. To secure our continued success, we need enthusiastic people who want to help us shape the future of the internet. With 14.8 million customer contracts, our company is a global leader amongst web hosting providers and one of Europe’s leading Internet ...
We are Europe's leading internet specialist. To secure our continued success, we need enthusiastic people who want to help us shape the future of the internet. With 14.8 million customer contracts, our company is a global leader amongst web hosting providers and one of Europe’s leading Internet service providers, serving consumer, business and developer users. Our products range from web hosting and domains to the provision of dedicated and cloud servers, email and e-commerce packages. We have operations in the UK, Germany, Austria, France, Spain, Poland, Italy, Mexico, Canada. We are present on the Romanian IT market since 2003.
Your Future Role
In this role, you will:
- focus on the development of all data movement related procedures, migrating from the current database to MS SQL Server database and BI tools;
- implement new ideas and improvement approach after an extensive collaboration with the Business Intelligence analysts and architects
- perform requirement analyses and effort estimations within the projects and implement your solutions in an international team
- support our Business analysts at ad-hoc analyses on large data volumes, in complex data models or to extract data from the operative systems
- design, code, test, debug, document and support all types of data flow and transformation procedures consistent with established specifications and business requirements to deliver maximum business value;
- support, enhance, and modify existing applications and code.
- a well-rounded knowledge of data warehousing and Business Intelligence in general, of physical data modeling and techniques in particular specifically related to the requirements of data warehouses;
- knowledge of physical database implementation and tuning based on logical data models;
- ability to collaborate effectively with team and cross-functional team members;
- master SQL and large data volumes.
The Special Thing About This Job
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.