Il nostro cliente è una multinazionale, operante nel settore dei connettori e soluzioni di interconnessione altamente ingegnerizzate per ambienti difficili. Stiamo ricercando un Product Manager Connettori.
Our client is a multinational company operating in the field of highly engineered connectors and interconnect solutions for harsh environments. We are looking for a Product Manager Connectors.
Reporting to the Europe Director Product Management, he/she will deliver exceptional product support, answering all customer questions and concerns regarding products and helping make the most informed buying choice possible.
The candidate will be working on a wide set of assignments:
• Provide product information to customers and/or the sales team
• Answer questions and address concerns that the customer may have
• Respond to requests for proposals
• Respond to requests for samples
• Customers and distributors training
• Help customers be sure of which product is the right choice for them
• Demonstrate product functionality accurately and completely
• Customer visits
• Manage internal issues associated with product line - glue between functions for product line issues
• Drive responsiveness in the organization
• Drive minor regional development/customization programs for sales growth
• Perform product cost analysis
• Support product launches
• Issue product change notices
• Work closely with Pricing in responding to bids
• Estimate the costs for customized products and special bids, interacting directly with Purchasing and Engineering
• Support promotions working with IOT platform
• Develop sales tools
• Support and participate into trade shows
- Degree in Engineering
- 1-2 years of experience in product management in technical businesses (ideally connectors). Strong technical experience
- Self-driven and motivated, high accuracy and detail oriented, work cooperatively with the rest of the team, problem solving, time management and prioritization skills, ability to work on an independent basis complete the profile. Proactive.
- The proficiency with MS Office is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are a basic requirement.
Willingness to travel for customer visits up to 20%.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.