Project Procurement Lead (m/f/d)
Location: Visp (hybrid)
Duration: 12 Months
Rate: 90 - 95 CHF/hour
- Development of Procurement Execution Strategy and coordination of procurement activities for assigned investment projects.
- End-to-end commercial ownership of procurement, expediting, contract management & closeout of contracts for goods such as: Process equipment, electrical equipment, AHU’s, black utilities pumps & valves, lab equipment, furniture, consumables, pumps & automation systems and spare parts for above
- End-to-end commercial ownership of services such as: Construction, piping, HVAC, electrical & cleanroom fit-out, consulting, engineering and planning
- Active management of the Procurement Master Plan (PMP) during project execution to ensure timely project reporting & identification & mitigation of risks
- Close collaboration with a multitude of stakeholders such as Project procurement team including other buyers, order managers & contract managers, procurement management & category management, Project or Program Director or Managers, engineers and subject matter experts dedicated to projects
- Support functions like Quality, EHS, Legal, Finance, HR etc.
- Key third party collaborators including EPCM, EPC or main trade or equipment suppliers
- 5 year's experience in Capex project / procurement management in pharma / biotech sectors
- Experience in plant construction as well as in the areas of procurement, sales, contract
- Team player with ability to work efficiently in matrix organizations and interdisciplinary teams
- Excellent business mindset, analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Initiative and resilience – ability to work in an exciting, ever changing environment
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.