Junior 2nd Level Support (m/f/d)
Purpose of this role:
Assist the Senior 2nd level agents with daily operational activities and 2nd level IT support tasks (listed below)
- Monitoring of incidents, service requests and team mailboxProvide 2nd level IT support to customers, either remotely or in person. Where necessary escalating issues to the correct resolver group in the Bank. Taking ownership of customer issues and monitor the progress of the resolution, ensuring timely communication and follow-up of all incidents.
- Provide 2nd level IT support to customers, either remotely or in person. Where necessary escalating issues to the correct resolver group in the Bank. Taking ownership of customer issues and monitor the progress of the resolution, ensuring timely communication and follow-up of all incidents.
- Virtual meeting support.
- Client hardware installations, repairs, staging, configurations and disposal of equipment.
- Staging: Staging computer devices
- Application Software testing: Operational Readiness testing
- Printing Services: Device and Uniflow support
- Ad-hoc tasks: Assist Network/DWS/WSE/EAG in their activities. Switch changes, Server updates, Client updates, Moves
- Mobile device configuration and support
- Desktop and Multi-Functional device maintenance and support.
- Knowledge Management, including proactive updating of knowledge base articles.
- Coordination with external Service providers.
- Support during high-level meetings (outside of normal service hours on request).
- Provide on-call and on-site support outside of normal service hours on request.
- Assist the Senior 2nd Level Agents with VIP/Senior Management support on request.
Assist the 1st level team on request.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role preferably in an international or banking environment
- Experience of supporting Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office including Outlook, Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Knowledge of SharePoint is of advantage
- Knowledge and experience of supporting iOS devices (iPhone, iPads).
- Basic knowledge of networking, routers, firewalls, security
- Knowledge of ITIL
Your soft skills:
- High level of oral and written English language skills. A second major world language desirable.
- Outstanding customer service skills with a proactive customer and service orientation and a “can-do attitude”
- Excellent team-player to pursue a long-term relationship with the whole Support team
- Strong communication to enable clear communication with different audiences
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.