Business Analyst (RiskShield)
Are you the Business Analyst (RiskShield) who wants to prevent and detect all kinds of fraud within a worldwide operating bank? As a RiskShield IT Business Analyst, you will be in a world of compliance and you will be responsible for realising new – and keep on running current functionality in our RiskShield applications.
You will work in a DevOps scrum team, making use of modern techniques, performing thorough analyses, together with colleagues in an Agile setting. Do you see yourself as the new Business Analyst (RiskShield)? Yes? Keep reading and contact us!
It will be your responsibility to be customer focussed, communicate well, deliver results, motivate and work problem in a solving way.
A RiskShield specialist is able to do the development proces from analyses to design to RiskShield configuration and also helps out in testing and implementation.
A RiskShield IT Business Analyst is also responsible for:
- Understanding end-users needs and are able to translate these to IT solutions
- Being functionally strong and very analytical, data scientist/engineering affinity
- Having an intrinsic drive to keep on developing yourself and develop new specialties
You are the person who supports and helpes colleague DevOps (Scrum)-teammembers, with the run and change process of the RiskShield Linux application, develop and test RiskShield configurations.
The requirements of aBusiness Analyst (RiskShield) are that you must have experiences in or knowledge of:
- Agile / Scrum / DevOps way of working
- Data analyses and design
- Configurating (and testing) complex (market comform)
- Defining and describing User Stories, requirements analyses
- Compliance processes in a financial institute
- Being a teamplayer as you need to be flexible, curious, investigative and you’re not afraid to take ownership
It would be an added value if you:
- Have coding and development experiences (e.g. Java, R, Python, yaml)
- Can work on a Linux OS and Oracle database
- Know Azure Devops tooling and pipelines
On the basis of a 36-40 hour working week, the following offers can be expected:
- A gross monthly salary between €4.000 and €5.500
- A thirteenth month and holiday pay
- An Employee Benefit Budget (8, to 10 % of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash pay-out
- A personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career
- Flexible working times and location-independent working
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance
- A pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.