Legal Counsel wanted for an Amsterdam based investment company! You will be the first legal counsel within this company and therefore, within the set responsibilities, you will get all freedom to make this position your own.
Are you looking for a new step in your career? Would you like to work independently and get a lot of responsibilities? This might be the position you are looking for!
- Acting as the first point of contact for internal clients, shareholders and other relevant parties and advisors;
- Set up a legal structure, documentation and harmonize all used contracts and documents;
- Draw up standard contracts and documents;
- The internal KYC/compliance reviews including transaction monitoring and internal coordination;
- Supporting amendments/ setting up of new transactions of/within client companies/structures;
- Keeping up with market developments and proactively advising management.
- Academic degree Dutch/International Law
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Strong commercial skills and business acumen;
- A team player with a positive critical and pro-active attitude, a strong personality and a “hands-on” mentality;
- Able to work independently and accurately with effective communication skills;
- Helicopter view;
- Excellent English skills (both oral and written), Dutch language skills is a pré.
This position is for 40 hours per week, you will be working from the Amsterdam office. The salary indication is around €5000,- gross per month based upon a full time contract.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.