Event Manager - International Events
Are you the experienced Event Manager that can tackle any project that comes your way? Then read on!
As the Event Manager you are the person responsible for organizing the largest business events all over Europe and the UK. From the office in Amsterdam, you are working with your client to make sure that everything is planned out perfectly. Then you travel on site to make sure that none of your hard work goes to waste and that the event is carried out perfectly. The company is growing fast and organizing more and more events throughout the year, and you are of course happy to ride this wave of growth and enthusiasm.
So are you a proactive Event Manager with an entrepreneurial spirit who is not afraid to tackle large projects? Then you are the person who I am looking for!
As the Event Manager you are responsible for making sure the event goes off without a hitch, you coordinate with clients and suppliers alike to deliver events all over Europe and the UK. With your critical view you improve the ideas of the client where necessary. You are present during the event to make sure that all your hard work pays off and to ensure that your client is satisfied with your services.
In short your responsibilities are:
- Delivering different (business) events across all venues around the UK and Europe on time and within budget;
- Provide a single point of contact for clients before, during and after the event;
- Communicate effectively using the appropriate internal documentation, managing information flow both internally and externally with the client and third party suppliers during the planning stages;
- Manage on site resources during building & break down of the event, liaising with the Operations Manager to ensure the safety of the staff and a swift construction period.
- Provide on site presence during open hours of the event to maintain the single point of contact for the client;
- To renegotiate event contracts in a timely manner to ensure minimum exposure to risk.
As the perfect Event Manager for this role you recognize yourself in the following requirements:
- You have at least 2 years experience within the live event and/or exhibition industry;
- You are highly organised and have excellent communication skills with the ability to maintain ongoing relationships with clients, suppliers and team;
- Salesforce (or similar programs) knowledge is a strong preference;
- Experience with MS Office (especially with Excel);
- Fluent in English and preferably also fluent in Dutch;
- Ability to work weekends when required, willingness and desire to travel.
This organization offers a dynamic working environment with lots of variation in tasks. The salary for this position is within the salary range of €3200 - €3800 gross per month (based on education and experience). In addition to the salary, the job offers you the opportunity to travel all over the EU and the UK and deliver the best events.
How we'll proceed. Within four working days we will let you know if you qualify for the position. We will schedule an introductory interview, either digitally or in-person. During this interview we will inform you as fully as possible about the vacancy, the company and the following steps in the procedure. After consulting with you, we will introduce you to our client and then continue to guide you through the application process. The Independent Recruiters Group has a large team of specialized recruiters. Each recruiter has a strong focus on their own area of expertise. This makes them the ideal sparring partner for both the candidate and the client.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.