Infrastructure / Cloud Architect
The Infrastructure / Cloud Architect we are looking for will play a vital part in assuring that capability and performance of the software and IT-services the company provides dramatically increases and can run as smooth as possible, now and in the future. You will liaise with the stakeholders, both internal and external, and define 'as is' and 'to be' architectures. These will then be translated into plans on a strategic level for the IT Infrastructure, and the further roll-out into smaller tactical and operational plans and projects to assure the company remains a leading edge high performance software supplier.
Part of the transition process this company is going through is the future-proofing of the IT infrastructure, including finding the optimal use of cloud solutions, and the introduction of more DevOps based working. As architect you will be the lead in this process, with the opportunity to lead the IT infra team.
The Architect we are looking for is foremost driven by technology and innovation, and not phazed by complex challenges. Next to that you have:
- BSc/MSc in a relevant field (IT, Computer Science);
- At least 5 years experience as Infrastructure Architect or Infra Tech Lead;
- Experience in High Performance Environments;
- Experience with Cloud transitions and technologies (AWS, Azure, Aurora);
- Knowledge of DevOps, containerization, Dockers;
- Vast knowledge of Networking and Security;
- TOGAF/COBIT/etc certified;
- Fluent in English, written and oral.
A challenging position with the possibility to grow into a lead/manager role. The salary for this position will be based on education, skills, experience and ambitions, and there is an attractive package of secondary benefits.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.