Business Analyst (RiskShield)
Are you the IT Business Analyst (RiskShield) who wants to prevent and detect all kinds of fraud with a leading international bank? As RiskShield IT Business Analyst, you will be in a world of compliance and you will be responsible for realising new and managing current functionality in RiskShield applications.
Are you this linking pin? Then read on!
As Business Analyst you will work in a DevOps Scrum team, making use of modern techniques, performing thorough analyses, together with colleagues in an Agile setting.
As RiskShield specialist you will be involved in the development proces from analyses to design to RiskShield configuration. You will also work on testing and implementation. You will be the liaison between business and IT, understanding end-users needs and are able to translate these to IT solutions.
The RiskShield Business Analyst we are looking for has:
- Academic background/level (IT, business administration or similar);
- Knowledge & experience with configurating (and testing) complex applications;
- Knowledge of banking processes, administrative organization and IT solutions;
- Knowledge & Experience in banking products;
- Knowledge of databases, Linux and SQL;
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills;
- Experience as a developer in an Agile team;
- Flexible, creative and taking ownership;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Knowledge and experience with defining and describing User Stories, requirements analyses;
- Knowledge and experience with data analyses and design;
- Knowledge and experience with Agile / Scrum / DevOps way of working.
Experience using RiskShield and knowledge of Azure Devops tooling and pipelines is considered a big pre.
On the basis of a 36-40 hour working week, the following offers can be expected:
- A gross monthly salary between €4.000 and €5.500
- A thirteenth month and holiday pay
- An Employee Benefit Budget (8, to 10 % of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash pay-out
- A personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career
- Flexible working times and location-independent working
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance
- A pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.