We are looking for a DevOps Engineer for an international footwear brand in the Amsterdam area. Are you experienced in setting up data pipelines in the Azure domain? Then get in touch with us now!
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for streamlining, testing and maintaining data pipelines and related architectures within the Azure platform. As a result of your work, important business processes and decisions will be optimized. You will work independently and with the team to help facilitate the usage of more sophisticated analytics/data science throughout the organization.
Among your repsonsibilities:
- Code Review: Review scripts and look for ways to improve automation and code consistency;
- Prototyping: Identify issues and opportunities for improved efficiencies within our data pipelines and cloud infrastructure;
- Engineering Best Practices: Execute engineering best practices, including test-driven development, agile management, and continuous integration pipelines;
- Documentation: Create and maintain accurate and complete documentation of the pipelines developed;
- Aptitude for Learning: Stay current on what is happening within the BI and analytics space, demonstrate interest and desire in the area of data science and machine learning.
The DevOps Engineer we are looking for is foremost an ambitious and enthusiastic techie with the ability to work both independently and in a team. Next to that you have:
- At least a BSc in IT or other relevant domain;
- 5+ years in a similar position;
- Strong proficiency in Python, Pandas, and/or PySpark;
- Strong proficiency in ANSI-SQL;
- Experience developing and testing CI/CD pipelines;
- Experience working with Azure DevOps or similar CI/CD tools;
- Experience working in Azure or a Microsoft-specific environment;
- Experience working with DevOps concepts in a data environment is preferred;
- Experience working with modern ETL/ELT tools, such as Data Factory, Databricks, or similar is a plus.
A challenging position within an international company near Amsterdam. Salary for the position is between 4000-5000 euro gross per month, and there's an attractive package of secondary benefits we'd love to tell you more about in a personal call.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.