JDA Support Consultant
For the Amsterdam site of a recognized global player in the logistics industry we are looking for a JDA Support Consultant. In this role you will monitor and maintain JDA operational processes. You will work closely with the application development team to execute UAT tests to validate the efficiency of these processes. Are you this Logistics specialist who likes to make sure tools and systems run smoothly? Then read on!
In this WMS Key User role you will play an active role as a test engineer within the application development team and execute UAT tests to validate the efficiency of its operational processes. Monitoring and maintaining of these processes is your daily routine as well as evaluation implementation.
- Monitor risks of new feature requests
- Maintain JDA configuration system and solve technical problems
- Plan, create and execute UAT tests and analyze JDA application (changes and bugging problems)
- Implement evaluations and provide technical support
- Planning and coordinating the collected data
- Work with JDA WMS configuration and functional setup
- Analyze change requests and system trace files
We are looking for:
- BSc in Logistics, Warehousing, Supply Chain Management (or a similar field) CHAIN/WAREHOUSING
- 1 – 2 years of experience with WMS configuration and functional set up
- Affinity to technology-based products
- Fluent in English (both speaking and writing)
- Excellent communication Skills
- SQL knowledge is a pre
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work in shifts (6-15h or 14-23h)
The salary is based on education and experience and is between 2500 - 3500 per month. Besides the competitive salary you can also expect a budget for a temporary accomodation (1200 for three months). Depending on your situation you can require assistance with the paperwork. The company also offers a nice package of secondary benefits which I would like to tell you about in a personal meeting.
How we'll proceed. Within four working days we will let you know if you qualify for the position. We will schedule an introductory interview, either digitally or in-person. During this interview we will inform you as fully as possible about the vacancy, the company and the following steps in the procedure. After consulting with you, we will introduce you to our client and then continue to guide you through the application process. The Independent Recruiters Group has a large team of specialized recruiters. Each recruiter has a strong focus on their own area of expertise. This makes them the ideal sparring partner for both the candidate and the client.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.