IT Support Engineer (4 months)-duplicaat
Are you an experienced IT Support specialist in the Nijmegen area and are you looking for a new position? Then you could be the new On Site Support Analyst for our client, a large international FMCG company. Read on!
- Analyze and troubleshoot customer problems and advise on appropriate action;
- Ensure minimal disruption or no disruption to the business;
- Ensure positive relationships are built and maintained with all involved parties (business, team, suppliers);
- Ensure that knowledge and experience is well documented and shared with colleagues;
- Adhere to roles and responsibilities as described by ITIL;
- Constantly educate Business in the value constraints of IT;
- Follow-up on IT projects where you keep stakeholders informed and adhere to agreed time and budget;
- Follow-up on the lifecycle management of hardware such as laptops and desktops, printers, video conference systems and software license management.
- Fluency in English and Dutch (written & verbal);
- At least mbo4 in IT;
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role;
- Experience with Windows10, Office365, Outlook, iOS Devices, PowerShell, Azure, Active Directory, Group Policies;
- The ability to understand and support basics of networking servers, different operation systems, laptop/desktop, network printers and mobile technology;
- The ability to explain technical problems to non-technical people;
- Familiar with ITIL processes.
The salary for this position is between €2400 and €3300 gross per month depending on the skills and experience you bring. Next to that there's an attractive package of secondary benefits about which we'll tell you more in a personal meeting.
What will happen when you apply? Within four working days we will let you know whether you qualify for the position. If you do we will schedule an interview (digital or live). In this interview we will inform you about the vacancy, the company and the procedure. If we both agree this is a fitting opportunity we will introduce you to our client and continue to guide you through the whole application process. The Independent Recruiters Group has a large team of specialized recruitment consultants. Every recruiter has a strong focus regarding his/her own field of expertise. This makes them the ideal sparring partner for both you, as the candidate, and the client.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.