Process Engineer R&D (Food)
Are YOU ready for the next step in your career and do you have experience in process engineering regarding (liquid) food processes? Are you able to deliver and implement practical process technology solutions? Do you have affinity for Food Technology and want to develop yourself within a World Leading organisation in the food industry?
Please keep reading, because this may be the opportunity you have been searching for!
As process manager, you will deliver practical process solutions & implement them within a wide range of projects involving productivity, capacity, compliance, transfer, efficiency & outsourcing projects, within the European supply point network. You are expected to engage with the project teams, clarify areas of process expertise contribution (spray drying, dry blending, heat treatment, fermentation, etc.) & coordinate internally within Nutricia Research to deliver critical process solutions (pilot trials, protocols, etc.) that will contribute to the excellence in startup. You are expected to bring support to other team members on technical topics, tackle process needs for other business critical projects, as they arise, and co-create a team atmosphere with a continuous drive for growth, excellence, and effectiveness, as the Process Application Team is a key partner to product developers, factories, global operations, and the quality department, amongst others.
Working in and managing projects for the European portfolio for Process Technology on Powder products: o Identify and develop the best process technology to produce safe products in an economical way for Specialized Nutrition. o Ensure absolute safe products, benefits and substantiation in close cooperation with Quality & Food Safety and considering regulatory aspects o Support the implementation of new products to various European supply points
You are a team player with a proven track record in Process Development/Technology, and have a positive personality, with ability to engage others in a complex multi-disciplinary setting. You understand group dynamics and ways to approach individuals on a person-based manner. You have a strong drive & resilient to face and overcome challenges in a dynamic and demanding environment. For this role it is important to have a proactive attitude where you bring ideas and opportunities to the table.
In addition, you fit this role perfectly because you are/have:
- A M.Sc. level in engineering/food technology or similar educational background Chemical engineering, Bio-Chemical engineering, Food technology, bioprocessing, or similar working/thinking level obtained via experience.
- 3 - 5 years relevant experience in a factory technology job/ environment or R&D process related environment, preferably the field of powder or dairy processing or spray drying – yet not limited to it; experience in performing optimizations, modifications and/or implementation of technologies is more valuable
- Affinity with foods, preferably experience in and working in food industry
- Adequately mastering food- & process technology fundamentals and how to apply these in a practical way
- Able to lead a diverse portfolio of small and medium size development & factory projects
- Able to communicate effectively to various functions and levels (operator to director) within R&D, Operations & QFS
- Team player with an autonomous working attitude
At this organization, you will be offered a competitive primary salary based on education and knowledge (between €4500-€5500 gross a month).You will be working on an external contract via our organization and the contract will be, at first, for 1 year.
What will happen when you apply? Within four working days we will let you know whether you are qualify for the position. If you do we will schedule an interview (digital or live). In this interview, we will inform you about the vacancy, the company and the procedure. If we both agree this is a fitting opportunity we will introduce you to our client and continue to guide you through the whole application process. The Independent Recruiters Group has a large team of specialized recruitment consultants. Every recruiter has a strong focus regarding his/her own field of expertise. This makes them the ideal sparring partner for both you, as the candidate, and the client.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.