KYC Analyst Japanese Speaking (Temporary)
Looking for an experienced KYC Analyst for a large Japanese international bank in the Amsterdam area.
As a KYC Analyst you can combine your financial and research skills with your Japanese language skills, as we are looking for someone able to read, write and speak Japanese!
Are you a team player that wants to be part of a special project and achieve something great?
The Analyst will be supporting all aspects of on board customers to Cash Management Services (Internet Banking and Cash Pooling). The task of JCBD is to develop and maintain Japanese customer base, and to gain profits through promotion of the bank's products and services within the risk framework of the bank. In this role, you will report to the Head of CMS Team.
- Provide cooperative support to RMs and existing assistants when required.
- Conduct data input for maintenance and quality assurance of KYC data files to support JCBD's business activities.
- Deal with KYC related issues and requirement by communicating with customers, RM and CSO colleagues;
- Conduct day to day KYC data input tasks accurately and timely with proper understanding of internal rules;
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Finance related discipline;
- 0-2 years of experiences within financial services, operational or compliance fields;
- Fluent Japanese (speak,write and read) and English, Dutch is a plus;
- Experiences in market research is a pre;
- Basic Financial knowledge, market research and understanding of data-processing;
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.