Maintenance Engineer Automation Pharma
We are looking for an maintenance engineer automation for a worldwide developer of biotechnological material!
Do you have several years of experience in the maintenance of industrial automation solutions and do you want to make a direct contribution to the production of a COVID-19 vaccine? Then we would like to speak to you!
This global player focuses on the development, production and distribution of groundbreaking drugs against diseases that have a global impact, such as vaccines against HIV, RSV, Ebola and COVID-19.
You are part of the Engineering-Validation-Maintenance department, this is a motivated and dynamic team that is responsible for engineering, project management and automation. You and your colleagues ensure the correct qualification and validation status of GMP-critical equipment and processes. Furthermore, document management, quality and security are part of this team.
Within the Engineering team you are primarily responsible for the day-to-day affairs surrounding automation systems (including PLCs, Building Management System, SCADA, 24/7 monitoring systems). During the execution you are responsible for supervising safe working behavior in the designated areas.
Your main responsibilities:
- Planning and performing preventive / corrective maintenance;
- assisting third parties in carrying out preventive / corrective maintenance work;
- guaranteeing safety in the workplace;
- First line troubleshooting in case of technical problems
- detecting deviations or irregularities in the automation systems.
- enforce protocols and procedures to ensure compliance QESH;
- supporting department improvement and adaptation projects
In addition to your core tasks, small improvements and innovative projects will be a structural part of the daily work package. You are also given the task of doing data management, troubleshooting acute problems and many other small and different tasks. You join the 24/7 support team to support first-line troubleshooting outside of normal business hours.
As a Maintenance Engineer Automation we are looking for someone with the following profile:
- Technical education in Mechatronics, Industrial Electronics, Automation, Process Control or Electrical Engineering with affinity for IT;
- at least 2-4 years of work experience in a maintenance organization, preferably in the biotechnology / pharmaceutical / process industry environment;
- good English communication skills (preferably also in Dutch);
- knowledge of automation systems;
- insight into legal requirements and industry guidelines (e.g. GMP, NEN3140, VCA, CE, etc.);
- can-do attitude;
- living in the area of Leiden, South-Holland, Netherlands (max 45min drive).
- team player;
You will work in a challenging environment at a global top player in the pharma and developer of biotechnological equipment.
We are happy to discuss the terms of employment in a personal meeting.
Unfortunately relocation costs will not be offered.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.