IT Specialist - Base Workplace & Engineering
We are looking for an IT Specialist - Base Workplace & Engineering for an international corporate in Utrecht.
As IT Specialist - Base Workplace & Engineering, your main focus will be helping the support team (2nd line) to automate their work as much as possible and to solve complex problems. Furthermore, you will:
- Build and maintain technical solutions, so the users can work anywhere and anytime
- Help as a developer to reduce technical issues and automate as many tasks as possible
- Plan, design, and develop new global solutions that operate reliably, efficiently, and securely
- Focus on security and automation while bringing up new solutions
As an IT Specialist - Base Workplace & Engineering, you bring some skills to the plate:
- Deep technical knowledge of Windows 10 workstation and application technologies, as well as Microsoft Enterprise technologies, Office 365, Microsoft 365, and Microsft Azure
- Experience automating tasks and Modern desktop management of Windows
- DevOps mentality
- Offering insight into best practices and manage Proof-of-concepts
- Strong security awareness
- Experience with PowerShell scripting and/or experience configuration management technologies
- Hands-on and "getting things done" attitude
- Team player and proactive
- Excellent communication skills in English
Your valuable contribution to the company is priceless.
Nevertheless, the salary range is between 5.000 - 6.500Euros gross p.m. and you will be part of a dynamic, flexible, and agile team that is looking forward to meeting you.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.