We are looking for a System Engineer in the workplace of an international corporate in Utrecht.
Are you an infrastructure and Microsoft specialist with a DevOps mindset, and are you always looking for ways to automate and optimize processes? Then we want to hear from you!
As a System Engineer you will be part of a driven DevOps team that develops and supports (infrastructure) functionality for over 40,000 colleagues. Your main focus will be helping the support team (2nd line) to automate their work as much as possible and to solve complex problems. Furthermore, you will:
- Build and maintain technical solutions, so the users can work anywhere and anytime
- Help as a developer to reduce technical issues and automate as many tasks as possible
- Plan, design, and develop new global solutions that operate reliably, efficiently, and securely
- Focus on security and automation while bringing up new solutions
As a System Engineer - Microsoft Workstation, you have a DevOps mindset and are strong on tech, communication and documentation. You are able to interface with stakeholders from projects, business and IT. Next to that you have at least:
- Deep technical knowledge of Windows 10 workstation and application technologies, as well as Microsoft Enterprise technologies, Office 365, Microsoft 365, and Microsft Azure;
- Experience automating tasks and Modern desktop management of Windows;
- Strong security awareness;
- Experience with PowerShell scripting and/or experience configuration management technologies ;
- Team player and proactive;
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English.
Your valuable contribution to the company is priceless.
Nevertheless, the salary range is between 5.000 - 6.500Euros gross p.m. and you will be part of a dynamic, flexible, and agile team that is looking forward to meeting you.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.