Senior Release Manager
As an experienced Senior Release Manager, you are eager to innovate, and you aren't afraid of taking full ownership of what you do.
In this position in Eindhoven, you'll be able to make an impact in the E-mobility industry.
Your contributions as much as your impact within the organization can be unlimited. But, to give you an idea of your day to day at work:
- You own the DevOps pipeline and you manage releases across the company for multiple applications, across various products.
- You will provide tools and services to help product management and project teams manage and deploy releases into production.
- You will be responsible for managing, implementing, and maintaining release processes for code through development, test, and production environments.
- You will work collaboratively with all participants in software development projects and is supportive of developers and testers as they set up their build dev/test environments.
- You will, together with the development team, strive for improving the software engineering processes and practices associated with continuously building, deploying, and updating software and environments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2-6 years of the previous release and/or project management experience, (Solid understanding of project management principles preferred)
- 8-10 years of experience in information systems operations environment in systems analysis or development
- You are familiar with at least one or more of the following programming languages C/C++, Python, C#, CMake, Shell scripting
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Experience with Jenkins, Sonarqube, Docker, Artifactory, Bitbucket, and related
- Knowledge of the software development systems like SCRUM and Agile
- Experience with (embedded) Linux
- Experience with Cloud services like Microsoft, Azure, or similar
- Fluent in English.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.