As you know, working with Cloud has a bunch of advantages for the team and the company, however, the main reason is that the Cloud means COLLABORATION - from our client's point of view.
We are looking for a Cloud Engineer who believes that collaborating together with the team brings the projects to the next level, a Cloud Engineer who believes that, with the right approach, all problems can be solved (computing problems, at least).
- Working closely with the best colleagues from different backgrounds (business analysts, developers, solution architects, ...)
- Setting up and documenting the Azure environment in collaboration with DevOps
- Managing entire Azure infrastructure (up to server level, the application is DevOps), expand infrastructure for new services
- Monitoring infrastructure and security management, including pen-testing and vulnerability scan
- Focusing on the customer, delivering results, inspiring and developing new ideas is part of the day to day as a Cloud Engineer as well
- Bachelor or master degree in IT
- Minimum of 2 Azure certifications
- + 2 years of experience with Azure development
- + 2 years of experience with Agile Way of Working
- Experience with DevOps practices, Git
- CI/CD: Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
- Good communication skills in English
- Passionate problem-solver and proactively independent
Your valuable contribution to the company is priceless.
However, our client believes that all colleagues have to be recompensated for their impact at the company, here you can get an overview of the salary package:
- A gross monthly salary between €3.714,03 and €5.304,57
- A thirteenth month and holiday pay.
- An Employee Benefit Budget (8, 9, 10 % of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget.
- A personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career.
- Flexible working times and location-independent working.
- 100 % reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance.
- A pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.