Sales Director EU - ISP/Telecom
We are looking for an EU Sales Director for a global provider of reliable networking devices and accessories, involved in all aspects of everyday life. Our client is based in Utrecht. You are responsible for renewing and cross selling large existing accounts, as well as prospecting for new business in the European market. The position is designated to someone who is experienced in or with ISP/Telecom as well as a strong ISP connections in the area of automation/networking. Does this sound familiar? please get in touch!
The role as EU Sales Director will require a player/coach who is responsible for renewing and cross selling large existing accounts, as well as prospecting for new business in the European market.Task and Responsibility:
- Consultative solution selling of network related solutions for new and existing customers in geographic region.
- Territorial and/or vertical sales responsibility to establish a pipeline, move accounts through a pipeline and ultimately close deals with medium/large sized companies with an international locations.
- Maintain current industry knowledge (Technical and Commercial) to strategically position our products with customer requirements.
- Work with a domestic and international team to scope and manage customer projects coming from within and outside the region.
- Market Development: Identifying new markets with translation in appropriate propositions, developing new key account customers while expanding existing business, and generating/converting leads;
- Influence product strategy from sales angle for detailed product lines, developing new concepts and attack plan;
- Cost control according to the company’s guideline, providing analysis with good ROI perspectives;
- Require 7+ years of experience in new customer acquisition with Enterprise class Telecom and ISP accounts.
- Bachelor degree or above is preferred.
- A proven record of success achieving / exceeding sales targets and goals in this product area
- A mastery of product, technical and sales skills related to networking products or similar industry
- Strong channel knowledge and familiar with the large market players
- Performance track record-achieving results
- P&L Awareness
- People leader / motivator (create culture)
This role is an entrepreneurial position for a successful and growing company in the EU. In return for your talent and effort our client pays a good, competitive salary and offers attractive benefits, which may include, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary package (80k -100k gross yearly)
- Pleasant, young, and international working environment;
- Freedom in determining your calendar and scheduling;
- Of course, a company car, laptop, phone;
- Healthy work-life balance
- Career opportunities.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.