Senior Market Merchandising Manager Accessories - Temporary
We are looking for a temporary Senior Market Merchandising Manager Accessories for a global fashion brand.
The Accessories division is a fast growing division comprising all accessories product categories including handbags, small leather goods, belts, textile accessories, for men, women and kids.
Reporting to the Merchandise Director Accessories, this position is responsible for driving the Go to Market approach of Accessories.
Starting date 01/01/2021 to 30/07/2021
The Senior Market Merchandising Manager will be reporting to the Merchandising Director and will have the following responsibilities:
- Facilitate communication between Divisional Merchandising and Markets, by actively collecting, filtering, and distributing relevant information
- Gain in depth understanding of Markets, key accounts, and distribution by pursuing (field) market research and report on important findings to relevant departments
- Dimensionalize the Markets thru segmentation and distribution
- Drive building assortments (i.e. Consumer and Omnichannel Assortments), ensuring commercially strong assortments
- Aggregate one seasonal global range plan based on local range plans and divisional strategy to see opportunities regarding combining orders, buying into local “specials,” etc.
- Participate in cross divisional projects related to the strategic impact and provide inputs for key presentations
- Oversee formalization and ongoing execution of processes to support globally, including regional needs in conjunction with local country team and division’s design/development team
- Review budgets and targets and provide feedback to VP before and during sales campaigns regarding trends (e.g. potential upsides and • decreases)
- Assess range plans of Markets and provide feedback to Product Merchandising to support range planning, collection building (including price structure), and key meetings (e.g. collection review, Global Alignment Meeting, and Market Launch)
- Plan, collection review, Global Alignment Meeting and Market Launch, presenting the collection to (key) Markets to create market wide understanding of the col lection on product level, and supporting Markets and Key Accounts during the sell in phase
- Responsible for information management regarding replenishment, capsules, and injections for Markets, ensuring that information is filtered and play pivotal role in involvement of existing and development of new sales tools used to approach new or existing customers
- Involved in NOS management, including regular performance checks and updates, discussing market sell in approach, initiating NOS sell
- Oversee activities performed by Market Merchandising team, and train and develop its team members
- BA degree
- 5 years + work experience in fashion product merchandising, in accessories product categories
- Excellent organizational, communication and negotiating skills necessary
- High level of creative and analytical skills
- Understanding of Global countries requirements and ability to translate the needs into the collection
- Project management skills in relates to capsule, fast track collection, new product categories or other initiatives
- Leadership ability in people management with team player mindset, embraces team mentality and collaboration
- Excellent skills in MS Excel (reporting and handling big data amount, executing pivots and other analysis) as well as Word and Power Point are a plus
- Ability to travel frequently
- Ability to handle pressure while working on multiple tasks under tight deadlines by providing high quality work results
- Fluent in English
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.