Compensation & Benefits Analyst - Europe
We are looking for an experienced Compensation & Benefits Analyst for an international company European HQ in Amsterdam. You will work together with local, regional and global HR teams to set up the best reward offering strategy.
Are you the data driven, international minded Compensation & Benefits Analyst? Then please get in touch!
In this role you are part of the global Total Rewards Team. You report into the European Total Rewards Manager. But of course you work together with your HR colleagues. You responsibilities:
- Support and implement global/regional compensation programs and processes
- Perform country-specific market reviews and benchmarks
- In partnership with the Global Reward team, drive the annual merit/bonus cycle for Europe
- Support the Global Job Architecture by conducting Job Evaluations for new and existing roles
- Manage relationships with various internal and external stakeholders
- Be the first point of contact for Regional and Country HR teams on any Reward matters
- Support HR colleagues and the business when it comes to talent retention, acquisition and Union/Works council activities
- Manage all annual data submissions to survey providers
We are looking for the following qualities:
- 5+ years of experience in comp&ben, preferably focused on Europe;
- Strong in data-analytics;
- Knowledge in compensation benchmarking, survey sources and applications;
- Knowledge of HR systems (Success Factors is desirable);
- Experience in Job Evaluation.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.