Corporate Recruiter (English speaking)
Together with an interim Recruiter you are responsible for all HQ positions.
- Responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process; including writing job specs, sourcing, screening, interviewing and making offers;
- Act as our main point of contact for all candidates throughout the recruitment process;
- Work with the hiring managers to ensure we attract the right candidates;
- Improve our recruitment metrics, such as: quality of hire, cost of hire, source of hire, time-to-hire, by monitoring and actively optimizing our procedures;
- Develop strategic employer branding plans to attract top candidates.
- 3+ years work experience in recruitment (agency or corporate)
- You are experienced in hiring for diverse vacancies;
- Good spoken and written English (Dutch is a plus);
- Available to work at least 32 hours a week;
- You understand Dutch labor law;
- Can work independently but also be a good team player.
The salary will be based on the experience your bring. Since there are different type of backgrounds possible for this role.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.