For an international organization we are looking for a Compliance Specialist.This organization is based in Amsterdam, with a small office with around 5 people. However, they are part of a big organization with HQ in the US. You will work within the Compliance Team and contribute to the success of the organization by identifying and seeking solutions for acceptable content.
Please get in touch so I can tell you more!
- Demonstrate fluency in company policies and procedures, code of conduct, and community guidelines
- Review new broadcaster submissions to ensure adherence to requirements
- Review live streams for content looking for sensitive and out of terms activity
- Review submissions for appropriateness to company policies and procedures
- Make classification/reporting decisions per specific rules
- Generate reports of daily activity that catalogues all activity and outcomes
- Demonstrate a keen attention to detail resulting in high quality work product
- Follow instructions, apply guidelines and work independently
- Manage time well to complete assigned projects, assist teammates and meet strict deadlines
- Work within a team, communicating effectively with colleagues
- Attend regular team meetings and other relevant meetings
- Provide expert feedback to teammates, Manager and others within the company
We are looking for the following background:
- At least 1 year experience in an analyst role with above average KPI’s in the role
- Demonstrated ability to make quick decisions based on inputs available
- Mature and professional demeanor while viewing and addressing a variety of content and user situations
- Logical problem solving skills
- Strong personal resilience with the ability to operate in a pressured and fast paced environment
- Good self-motivation
The salary is betweeen €2500 and €3000 gross a month based on fulltime.
How we'll proceed. Within four working days we will let you know if you qualify for the position. We will schedule an introductory interview, either digitally or in-person. During this interview we will inform you as fully as possible about the vacancy, the company and the following steps in the procedure. After consulting with you, we will introduce you to our client and then continue to guide you through the application process. The Independent Recruiters Group has a large team of specialized recruiters. Each recruiter has a strong focus on their own area of expertise. This makes them the ideal sparring partner for both the candidate and the client.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.