The company has designed the most groundbreaking cranes and hoisting systems. With a keen eye for market developments and a focus on innovation, the company has become a trusted supplier and service provider of customer-specific cranes and equipment for the worldwide offshore oil & gas, wind energy, harbor & bulk handling and navy & defense industries.
As Project Engineer you are responsible for the technical part of a project. You will plan, coordinate and control the engineering process. You take care of the project progress and provide the required information from and to the various departments. Furthermore, you are responsible for technical communication with customers.
With the office and workshop in Zaandam you have the opportunity to experience the entire process up close, from designing to building the cranes and equipment, which ensures an ultimate collaboration between all departments.
You tasks will include:
- Delivering the technical documentation to purchase, workshop, service department and customers;
- Coordination of project information between the various engineering disciplines;
- Coordinate and control the technical quality of engineering and check whether it meets the requirements of the technical specification;
- Planning and monitoring the technical scope of the project;
- Planning the engineering resources on the project;
- Reporting the engineering progress;
- Applying the technical contract agreements to the project;
- Maintaining good internal and external communication;
- Performing other activities within one's own capacities.
- Minimum completed Bachelor’s (HBO) in mechanical engineering or comparable direction;
- Solid technical knowledge of heavy machine construction;
- Minimum 8 years of work experience in coordinating multidisciplinary teams;
- Good knowledge of English language in speech and writing;
- Knowledge of offshore crane standards, such as EN, ABS, API, DNV, Lloyd’s;
You are a current EU visa holder or have a EU citizenship.
Salary indication is based on your working experience and level of seniority. Depending on your experience it will be between €3300 and €5400,- gross a month.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.