Senior Project Manager Packaging Food
Develop, implement, improve and secure Big Bag and/or Can packaging projects via:
- project lead and/or participant
- Communication with R&D
- Factory trials
- Coordinate and support
- Execute and report-out
- Conclude and follow-up next steps
- Data-analysis and trending to come to preventative actions (forward looking)
- Team meeting structures: actively participate
- Factory Technology Team: actively participate in meeting structures
- Stay aligned with ongoing developments regarding organization, legislation, technologies, quality, etc.
We are looking for a Packaging Factory Technologist with:
- Proven track record in Packaging Development/Technology, at M.Sc. level or similar educational background (Materials Science Engineering, Packaging Technology, Packaging/Tools building technology)
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience on packaging development for a FMCG, Pharma company or Pack related company (Packaging supplier, machine supplier, engineering agency).
- Capable of working in cross-functional project teams with challenging deliverables and deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with fluency in English
To be successful in this position it is important that you are passionate about food. You like to work in a team, but you can also work independently on assignments. Furthermore you like to communicate on different levels in the organization. You are a creative thinker, driven and you can be pragmatic in the execution of a project. You are committed to achieve results and to look further than the project only.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.