Software Engineer Rollercoasters
Exciting, Thrilling, Mind-blowing, Surreal, those are some of the words used to describe Rollercoaster! Are you eager for a new challenge? Are you ready to explore a new adventure in Software Engineering?
We are looking for you, a Software Engineer! You will develop, program and document software related control systems for different attractions, like Rollercoasters.
Are you experienced with high tech PLC systems, like Siemens and Rockwell? And are you willing to work internationally within a company that builds devices nobody else can? Than we're looking for you!
This company has been designing, integrating and delivering the very best solution for our customer’s, such as rollercoasters. They do this at both national and international level.
As PLC Software Engineer, you are responsible for the programming control software for new projects based on technical specifications. In addition: creating, make improvements, expansions and modifications to existing software. You will be part of the project team that works in various phases: from design to execution and also testing. Together with your colleagues from different disciplines, you discuss the composition of functional descriptions and technical specifications. With your creativity and versatility, you will advise and support the development of concepts and system solutions. Your knowledge and expertise will also be required for standardization projects.
The most important responsibilities of the PLC Software Engineer are:
- Collaborating with a multidisciplinary project team – in developing PLC applications and the user manual of applications;
- You implement and test the applications in a virtual environment and afterwards on locations in the Netherlands or abroad;
- You give instructions to the customer’s staff and provide (telephone) support in case of malfunctions.
You fit within the following profile:
- You have extensive experience with PLC systems;
- A Bachelor’s degree in applied science, preferable in Industrial Automation;
- Experienced with PLC control systems, like Siemens and Rockwell;
- Knowledge and experience with documenting technical specifications and with Hazard Analysis and FMEA. You must be able to document FAT/SAT-report;
- You must be willing to work around 40% on location, both in the Netherlands and abroad. This can be from 2 days to a week and in exceptional cases longer. (it is possible that you travel several times for a week to the location over a period of a few months). This will be most likely in Europe but also in China and the USA;
- You must be a proactive person who does not have a 9 to 5 mentality.
The salary is based on knowledge and experience and varies between the € 3250 - € 4000 gross a month based on fulltime employment of 40 hours a week.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.