Corporate Lawyer (Inhouse)
Corporate Lawyer wanted for an Amsterdam based investment company. You will be the first legal counsel within this company and therefore you will get all freedom to set up this function.You will become part of a small team of 3 persons in the Amsterdam office and you provide legal support on corporate law issues and other domains of law.
This will be a broad and allround role focussing on Commercial Law. You will deal with different kind of contracts and legal subjects on a strategic and operational level. As a Legal Manager you will be responsible for the legal decisions (in conjunction with the CEO and CO-CEO) and be responsible for the legal planning. You will work in a small team of 3 people in the Amsterdam office. The CEO is based in the office in Berlin so you might have to travel occasionaly.
- Acting as the first point of contact for internal clients, shareholders and other relevant parties and advisors;
- Set up a legal structure, documentation and manage the filing of all legal documents
- Draft, review and negotiate a wide variety of legal documents
- Analyze and translate relevant legislation into guidelines, procedures and contracts
- Draft and/or review agreements for intercompany transactions (around 20 subsidiaries)
- Keeping up with market developments and proactively advising management.
- LLM European Law
- Experience as a legal counsel/company lawyer in a corporate environment
- Strong commercial skills and business acumen;
- A team player with a positive critical and pro-active attitude, a strong personality and a “hands-on” mentality;
- Excellent English skills (both oral and written), Dutch language skills is a plus
You will be working in an International, dynamic environment in a small team so you are really involved in the business. The salary indication is around € 5.000,- gross per month based upon a full time contract, excluding holiday allowance.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.