International Senior Payroll Specialist
As a payroll specialist you are part of the HR team but you liaise with different (international) departments. You will work in a fast paced and cheerful environment. You’ll be the go-to person for compensation and benefits questions, payroll issues, insurances, etc.Your responsibilities:
- Work closely with Payroll Administrators (NL and International) to make sure that the processes, templates and spreadsheets are fit for purpose, streamlined and ready for global expansion.
- Work closely with HR to make sure the monthly changes are collected and processed perfectly.
- Provide support to HR regarding benefits administration
- Reporting: ensure accuracy and timeliness of all data reporting and payroll transactions. Validate payroll information using our HRIS tool and provide payroll information to internal teams on a monthly and ad hoc basis.
- Payroll agency relations. You will manage our partners and regularly communicate with them to ensure our policies, procedures and contracts are up to date.
- Collaborate with various departments (Finance, HR) for payments and deductions
- Process optimisation and support with the implementation of new systems.
- Staying up to date with laws and regulations and ensuring our payroll processes are compliant
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role, working with payroll on a global scale
- Degree in Finance/Accounting preferably supplemented with PDL or VPS education
- Experience in an International, fast paced and demanding environment
- Knowledge of Exact Globe and Ceridian is a plus
- Love for numbers: You’ll be the go-to person for compensation and benefits questions, payroll issues, insurances, etc. You love working with data/numbers and getting things right the first time
- Knowledge of relevant Dutch laws and regulations (other countries a plus)
- Good excel skills
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.