Manager Financial Reporting
As the Reporting Manager you will be managing a team of 3 colleagues and you will be responsible for the execution of the financial and managerial reporting processes in for several European companies. You'll be working at the European HQ of this global manufacturer in Amsterdam and report to the Global Reporting Manager.
- Manage a team of RtR accountants for their daily operational accounting activities
- Lead month end closing process for your respective companies/BU with various stakeholders in/outside finance department
- Responsible with your team for local statutory regulatory, statistics and legal entity reporting
- Lead the quarterly Balance Sheet Review process with the local finance management
- Support the global reporting team, local finance management and executive management on the establishment of segment financial and management reporting (Monthly/Quarterly/Annual)
- Coordinate annual statutory and quarterly group audits and review activities of external auditors and SOX teams
- Resolution of Accounting issues, in according with group's accounting policy and IFRS
- Preparation monthly Corporate Income Tax calculations and support European Tax Manager with annual Tax Assessment
- Continuous improvement of controls and processes through automation, process design and efficiencies.
- Degree in Finance or Business Administration, preferably registered or chartered accountant qualification
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Proven leadership skills and ability to inspire confidence and gain respect of the existing staff and management
- Advanced SAP experience and familiarity with Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Excellent social and communication skills in English, both written and verbal (German or French preferable)
Salary will be between € 75.000 and € 90.000 excluding bonus.How we continue: we will let you know within four working days whether you qualify for the position. We schedule an introductory meeting, via phone, digitally or live. In this interview we inform you as fully as possible about the vacancy, the company and the next steps in the procedure. In consultation with you, we introduce you to our client and then continue to guide you through the application process. The Independent Recruiters Group has a large team of specialized recruiters. Every recruiter has a very strong focus on his own field. This makes them the ideal sparring partner for both the candidate and the client.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.