KYC Quality Control Administrator (Temporary)
We are looking for a KYC Quality Control Administrator for an international Japanese bank in Amsterdam. For a special project, they are looking for someone who can support them and perform quality checks on the KYC reviews.
Are you a teamplayer that wants to be part of a special project and are you available until at least the end of july 2022? Let's get in contact!
As a KYC Quality Control administrator you will be joining the commercial support office. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Perform quality check on the KYC reviews prepared by RMs and maker analysts under Project MBE Network.
- MBO/HBO degree;
- Knowledge of key relevant legal, regulatory and statutory requirements;
- 2 to 3 years of experience with in a financial services, operational or compliance fields;
- 1 year experience in AML / CDD / KYC;
- Fluent in English, both written and verbally.
- Customer Onboarding and/or documentation analysis experience preferred.
This is a temporary position until at least the end of July 2022. Salary will be depending on your education, knowledge and experiences. Candidates must be a resident in the Netherlands and with a valid working permit.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.