Junior Account Manager
A native German speaker wanted for the position of Junior Account Manager for an international event organization in Amsterdam!
This international company organizes events based on a problem and finding a solution. This for well-known organizations and top-level decision makers whom are willing to expand their network and to increase their company with new solutions.
This international organization offers a very dynamic working environment and a lot of focus on the development of their employees. When you show your full potential and put your best foot forward you will certainly be rewarded for doing so, this with a good bonus structure.
Are you commercial driven and a born networker and looking for a new job opportunity? Please get in touch!
To get a good idea of what the organization does and what your position entails:
Your biggest task is to make connections with the decision makers of the largest organizations for the DACH market. The purpose is to make the organizations warm and enthusiastic to visit your events. That is why it is important that you know what is going on in their market and that you know what they need to develop and improve themselves. Solution Providers will present new ideas at the events and you hope that the organizations will buy this and close a deal with it.
Your duties include:
- Setting up and expanding the DACH market through acquisition and relationship management;
- Approaching potential business by telephone (B2B);
- Bringing in participants for the events and being able to respond well to them;
- You are responsible for planning the 1 on 1 meetings and the follow-up;
- You provide content and the participant list of your events.
The organization is currently in an exponential growth phase and is now active in several European and Asian countries, this means that the opportunity to growth is there even as the interpretation of the position can change. Furthermore, since this organization works internationally, they are also open to having employees work internationally. For example, after a year you can also move to Berlin, Stockholm or Helsinki to work from there!
The Junior Account Manager I am looking for will have to meet the following criteria:
- Professional University- / Bachelor education completed;
- Is a native German speaker with good English language skills;
- Ready for a second or third challenge;
- Experience in a B2B or sales environment is an advantage;
- Driven by results and eager to grow in your sales activities;
- Commercial mindset and results driven;
- Preferably a sales, hospitality, customer service or commercial background.
You will work in an enthusiastic, young and motivated team who like to undertake activities together. Furthermore you learn about 'behind the scene' projects of the top 1000 companies and you can build your own personal network with (inter)national decision makers!
- In addition a nice base salary between €2400,- and €2600,- (depending on level of educational and experience);
- The secondary working conditions are well regulated: a bonus based on individual and regional targets;
- (Inter)national growth opportunities.
Join the international growth organization with plenty of opportunities! This organisation has been awarded several times as one of the Best Places To Work in Europe (by Great Place to Work Institute).
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.