European Tax Manager
We are looking for a Senior Tax professional for a multinational with 71 entities across Europe. This is a newly created position so we are looking for somebody that knows how, and likes to, structure all the European taxes. This is a standalone position reporting to the CFO. The position will require frequent travel.
- Supervise and coordinate a full range of tax services in the accurately preparing and filing of tax returns for our Dutch, Luxemburg, German and Liechtenstein offices
- Provide innovative tax planning and review complex income tax returns - Prepare and review tax calculations, estimates and report accruals
- Monitor legislative and regulatory tax law developments, communicate the effects of these developments to management and the tax team and create strategies to capitalize on changes to taxation legislation
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) to create financial statements, shareholder reports and balance sheets while ensuring accurate financial reporting
- Highly knowledgeable in financial reporting procedures and local laws and regulations and company policies - Analysis of income and expenses, reconciliation of accounts, file regulatory reports
- Manage communications with external partners on financial statements Assist in the coordination of consolidated year-end accounts and annual audit review activities
- Provide assistance to manage all ad hoc projects and assist management on all accounting activities
- Detail-oriented, knowledge of accounting procedures and financial reporting practices
- Degree accounting, tax, finance, business or related field.
- Extensive corporate/partnership tax knowledge
- Extensive experience in ledger accounting and financial reporting
- Strong PC skills and proficiency with spreadsheet programs, such as MS Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - Fluency in Dutch and English; German and French are an asset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage well through ambiguity and complexity
- Ability to execute and follow-through to completion and documentation
- Teamwork skills as the selected candidate will work closely with various departments and management across the Group
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.