Facility Coordinator - Temporary
We are currently looking for a Facility Coordinator. In this position you are responsible for conducting (minor) facility and mailroom activities in and around the different buildings of this international fashion organisation in Amsterdam. You will work according to a rotating weekly schedule to provide the best services needed to met the overall look and feel of the office buildings.
Are you available ASAP until 31/10/2022? Please get in touch!
Tasks are including but not limited to:
- Make sure all calls open in the Facilities Management Information System (FMIS) are being processed in a correct and timely manner
- Responsible for overall look and feel of the office buildings. Clean up in and around the buildings when necessary. Conducting daily building rounds in order to notice faults and imperfections in and around the different buildings. Report these faults and imperfections into service desk for follow up. If possible conduct these works themselves.
- Responsible for setting up the meeting rooms/event (concept) spaces in alignment with Facilities Coordinator Events; check meeting rooms daily to ensure the set up is correct and all supplies are in place.
- Responsible for proper functioning of copy corners; Restock paper and packaging material. Report errors, refill toners, remove old toners.
- Helping out during Market Launch, Events and Showroom activities in order to create and optimize a good environment.
- Adjusting and supplying proper work spaces (desks/desk chairs) for associates.
- Assist Back Office, Warehouse team and Workplace/project team in day to day operations and projects; i.e. delivery of office floors; assisting in internal moves; filing furniture in asset management system.
The candidate that we're looking for:
- Education: LBO/MBO level;
- Experience: starters position, no specific (technical) skills are required;
- Computer skills: MS Office;
- Oral and writing skills in English and preferably Dutch;
- Detail-oriented with an aptitude for problem solving;
- Organized and good communication skills;
- Client- and service oriented;
- Hands-on mentality;
- Team player;
- Drivers-license B.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.