Divisional Assistant & Junior Comms PM
We are looking for a Project Manager Communications for an international fashion brand in Amsterdam!
It is a temporary job in which you will support the Supply Chain transformation through developing and supporting the communication strategy.Are you available from January till end of April 2022 and interested? Please get in touch!
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Preparations for key communication events, such as newsletters, town halls, and important senior management meetings
- Contributing to developing Communication Strategy for Supply Value Chain
- Supporting through implementing and rolling out the Communication Strategy
- Developing and working out ideas
- PA responsibilities for the VP Supply Chain Transformation, including scheduling responsibilities
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelors degree in a relevant domain;
- 2-5 years of experience in project management, communications and PA activities (ideally in fashion/retail);
- Thrives in a highly collaborative, open, fast-paced and flexible work environment, easily changing direction with shifting priorities;
- Can deliver under time pressure and can work with strict deadlines;
- Experienced in PowerPoint;
- Strong team player;
- Excellent English language skills.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.