Senior Designer Women Denim (Temporary)
For an international denim brand I am looking for a Temporary Designer Designer Women Denim. In this position you will be supporting the Denim design team for designing and executing seasonal collections for the product category. You will work closely with the Designer and Design Director in the team, the developers from the development team, merchandise team, and the Design Director for the planning and development of the collection each season. You will report into the Designer.
Are you asap available until the beginning of April 2021? Please get in touch!
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Support design team in researching trends and performing market research that works into the Womenswear and Denim brand strategy;
- PLM input for Garment Work Sheets and Bom's/ Initial and updates
- Preparing all design sheets and boards;
- Preparing all selected and confirmed styles to be computerized and design sheets completed to a high standard for sending to buying offices globally;
- Develop sketches and colour ups in alignment with the Global Design Brief and merchandising range plan using initial research, support and attend sketch/proto review and revise sketches based on feedback received before and during sketch/ proto review;
- Support fittings in collaboration with Designer and Senior Designer, Technical Development and Product Development;
- Digital foam boards;
- Working In PLM;
- Working to the Divisional Calendar to meet deadlines;
For this position we are looking for a candidate that is/has:
- Fashion Degree;
- Excellent computer skills (Illustrator/Photoshop/Indesign);
- Experience with PLM system;
- Denim experience is a must;
- Fluent in English both written and verbal;
- Able to work in a hectic environment and has a hands-on mentality;
- High productivity is demanded;
- Team player;
- Structured and well-organized.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.