Affiliate Coordinator E-commerce
We are looking for an temporary Affiliate Coordinator E-commerce for the EU HQ of a well known fashion brand based in Amsterdam. The eCom Traffic Management Team is responsible for driving performance marketing for these ambitious fashion brands's websites across Europe. As an Affiliate Coordinator you will be responsible for updating current reports, finance, validations and support the Affiliate Specialists in on-going improvement projects for several brands.
Are you available for 24 hours a week from 01/02/2021 up to 30/04/2021? Please get in touch!
As an Affiliate Coordinator you will be responsible for the following;
- Supporting and updating the Affiliate marketing projects by identifying priorities, bottlenecks and opportunities within the market;
- Proactively update and optimize all affiliate current reports and analysis ahead in line with priority and e-commerce KPI's;
- Managing marketing feeds based on seasonal trends, bestsellers, stock and margins;
- Confirm all affiliate sales with the help of internal and external reports;
- Ensure asset briefs are completed in a timely manner in-line with campaing launches;
- Review potential publishers to onboard and expand the network;
- Alignment and follow-up conversation/topics based monthly business reviews with the agency
The ideal candidate:
- Has 1 to 2 years of experience in the field of Affiliate markeing;
- Experience with Partnerize and and feed-base platforms;
- Proficient in number crunching in Excel ;
- Has knowledge in Google Analytics 360 and Adobe Analytics;
- Excellent project coordination skills and the ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.