Audiences and Media Strategy Manager - Temporary
We are looking for a temporary Partner Program & Ecommerce Planner for one of the most well known fashion companies based in Amsterdam.
Partner Program & Ecommerce Planner is a new position within the growing Partner Program Team, where the brand sells via Pure Players and 3rd parties to the consumer. It's an overarching roll, where you are closely connected to the Brand Ecommerce functions. You will especially be working closely and collaborate with the Ecommerce Buying & Planning team, Merchandising Team, Master Data team and have connection with the counties.
To realize this grow we are looking for a Partner Program & Ecommerce Planner, starting 04/01/2021 to 03/07/2021
As the Senior Manager for Audiences and Media Strategy, you are accountable for creating and deploying holistic audience and paid media strategies in Europe. With the support of the internal team and agencies, you will be expected to build on integrating paid media into a connected and relevant dialogue with our consumers, with the ultimate objective to increase overall net sales. With a strategic mind-set, you clarify, challenge, improve, and reset where necessary, with good energy, in order to give Media the best possible chance of success.
- Create and deploy holistic paid media strategies in Europe across brand, portfolio, performance and loyalty, with outputs including audience strategies, media journeys, messaging and creative, channel roles, locally informed variations, budget recommendations and performance forecasts;
- Work hand in hand with the Global and European marketing team to ensure consumer centricity whilst being consistent and on brand;
- Foster best-in-class media creative development in partnership with creative teams;
- Promote the transformation of paid media within the organization and lead related change efforts to enable greater internal accountability and performance across defined business KPIs;
- Craft narratives for management, provide updates on key initiative wins and opportunities, respond to concerns, and engage leadership to address gaps;
- Become an indispensable team member through deep subject matter expertise, a focus to continually improve and a strong partnership approach;
- Manage a junior team by effectively delegating tasks and ensuring outstanding delivery. Set a career and training growth plan for them;
- Lead selected internal initiatives in addition to day-to-day work and drive momentum through clearing managing resources and delivering tangible results.
- ±10 years of experience in Media agency or client-side, developing and deploying international multi-media strategies across brand, portfolio and performance, including audience strategy and creative approach;
- Deep knowledge of the digital paid media space;
- Strong knowledge of Paid Social and Display, Direct and Programmatic;
- Understanding of performance media tactics (search knowledge a plus);
- Familiar with the traditional media landscape in Europe including OOH, Print, TV and Cinema;
- Proficient in digital KPIs, able to turn data into meaningful insights and inform strategy;
- Experience with Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Google Marketing Platform, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and data visualization tools;
- Entrepreneurial mind-set, able and keen to co-shape our vision to transform paid media, always “pushing the envelope”, testing new concepts and solving problems quickly whilst pivoting priorities;
- Great leadership skills, maintaining performance level under pressure or when experiencing changes or challenges in the workplace;
- Excellent communicator at various organizational levels, with sensitivity to global communication needs and conveying information and ideas in a convincing and engaging manner;
- Team player, sparking the challenger mind-set and fostering a positive climate to build effective teams that are committed to organizational goals and initiatives;
- Demonstrating progressive career growth and a pattern of exceptional performance.
Nice to have
- A fashion retail background is a plus ;
- Global exposure.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.