Junior software developer - Model driven engineering Noord-Brabant
Are you just graduated and you don’t know what to do next? Are you starting your career or do you want to have more experience in MDE or software development? Maybe we can help you out with your (first) career steps. Let me first introduce you to F1RE. F1RE is a young company that really cares about your career steps. F1RE will hire you with a permanent contract.
In this role you are eager to learn about model driven engineering that knows domain specific languages and you are willing to help us with building the company. You will not only work for F1RE, but also at costumer’s side, developing software.
As a junior software developer – MDE, your responsibilities are:
- Developing domain specific modeling tools;
- Cooperation with the team and seniors;
- Translating the customer's wishes into technical solutions/DSL;
- Keeping up to date with new technologies, trends and standards;
- Eager to learn more about modeling;
- Helping F1RE to keep the flame burning!
The ideal candidate:
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience;
- Software integration knowledge 0-2 years
- Some interaction with model driven engineering
- Knowledge of modeling technologies like MPS, Xtext, EMF or UML
- Software development skills, able to read the code
- Abstraction skills;
- Good knowledge of English (Dutch is a plus);
- Quality minded.
The salary for this position will be between €2800 and €3200 gross per month based on 40 hours with a direct permanent employment contract with the company.
- A permanent contract;
- Salary between 2800 and 3200;
- 26 vacation days;
- A lease car or transport budget;
- Home setup (Laptop, monitor and desk if needed);
- Plenty of trips, drinks, events, pizza sessions and LAN parties;
- F1RE Hoodie!
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.