Restaurant Manager - Vegan Restaurant
For the largest plant-based restaurant in Europe I am on the lookout for a passionate and experienced Restaurant Manager! This restaurant is based in Utrecht on a triple-A location and seats up to 100 guests. As the Restaurant Manager you are responsible for leading the Front of House team, service and hygiene. Besides your operational responsibilities you are also responsible for administrative tasks.
Are you the passionate Restaurant Manager I am looking for? Then do not hesitate to reach out!
We are looking for a dynamic Restaurant Manager. Within this role you will lead an international team (20+ team members) and have many responsibilities and tasks such as:
- Being the face and personality of the restaurant;
- Build relationships with guests;
- Set achievable budgets and other short- and long term functional goals;
- Provide effective leadership to the Restaurant team to ensure targets are met;
- Selecting, coaching and training the FOH team.
As Restaurant Manager you can identify yourself with the following:
- You have a representative appearance and flexible attitude;
- Minimum of two years’ experience as an assistant or management position in a restaurant environment;
- You enjoy building relationships with colleagues and guests to achieve maximum results;
- Knowledge of- and experience with plant-based cuisine is a big plus;
- Commercial capability to deliver profit, control costs and build customer loyalty.
The position of Restaurant manager offers a salary of €2300-€2500 gross per month, depending on knowledge and experience.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.