Project Manager - Digital Products (Temporary)
We are looking for a temporary Content Specialist for one of the world's most well known fashion companies based in Amsterdam. In this position you are responsible for developing and driving the Digital Product training and communication strategies in order to push the adoption and understanding of the Digital Selling products for everyone that interacts with them.
Are you experienced in project management and stakeholder management and can you master digital tools quickly and easily? Are you available until the end of October? Then get in touch with us!
Respoinsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute the Digital Product communication strategy:
- Build and share targetedd communication campaigns on digital product related topics;
- Streamline communication flow from Digital Product towards all users and stakeholders;
- Build, maintain and activate a community of super users among the sales teams via key seasonal catch-up moments;
- Collect feedback from the sales teams on the digital product tools and systems performance.
- Develop and execute the Digital Product training strategy to engage and inspire digital product users while bringing their digital selling skills to the next level:
- Facilitate trainings on the digital selling tools for stakeholders: sales teams, divisions, tech-support;
- Develop and implement an onboarding and training framework to facilitate adoptation.
- Enable and deliver smooth selling seasons 4 times a year:
- Upload seasonal marketing content received from marketing in the Digital Showroom;
- Create and share with divisions reports on date population, samples availability and scaling of images to ensure content upload deadlines are met;
- Closely monitor and report on all locations content readiness status.
The ideal candidate has/is:
- 1-3 years of function-relevant working experience;
- Master's degree;
- Excellent project management and organization skills with the ability to prioritize;
- Collaborative: able to liaise closely across different levels of the organization;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, Apple Keynote and Sketch;
- Fluent in English.
A competitive salary will be offered in accordance with your experience and knowledge.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.