As a Hydraulic Engineer you will be the one who completely designs the hydraulic installation. This company has her own hydraulic specialists and together with them you are responsible for designing, building and commissioning of the complete installations. The responsibilities as a Hydraulic Engineer are:
- Designing and implementing hydraulic systems;
- Assess the manufacturability and maintainability;
- Making drawings, diagrams, parts lists and work instructions;
- Processing the 'as built' data in the documentation package;
- Provide assistance with commissioning and testing;
As a Hydraulic Engineer we expect from you a bachelor mechanical Engineer or comparable:
Other requirements for this job:
- More than 3 years of experience in similar role;
- Knowledge of the hoisting and lifting industry and its application is an advantage;
- Work experience in multidisciplinary project teams;
- Knowledge of offshore crane standards such as EN, ABS, API, DNV, Lloyd's;
- Experience with hydraulically safe design of machines (NEN-EN-ISO-4413);
- Experience in applying the Machinery Directive.
You are a current EU visa holder or have a EU citizenship.
- Teamplayer, proactive, positive, critical and eager to learn;
- Likes to share knowledge and experience with colleagues;
- Puts safety first
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.