DevOps Engineer (m/w/d)
- Error analysis and rectification of operational problems.
- Monitoring and ensuring system availability outside business hours.
- Collaborate with DevOps team members to integrate automation into the development cycle and operations.
- Continuous improvement of operations and operational processes.
- Documentation of operational processes and procedures.
- Participation in continuous development and adaptation to new technologies and best practices in the DevOps area.
- Experience in system administration and operations in the financial industry. In a trading environment an advantage.
- Good understanding of DevOps practices and concepts.
- Knowledge of automating operational processes. Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
- Familiarity with monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Knowledge of scripting language (e.g. Python, Bash).
- System administration certifications an advantage.
- Very good Linux skills
- Windows server knowledge
- CI/CD tools
- FIX, gRPC, REST
- Elasticsearch, relational databases/Timescaled DB
- JVM/operating Java applications
- Latency optimisation
- Network technology & appliances such as Corvil
- Atlassian tools
- English is a must, German is a nice to have
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.