Are you going to build cranes and equipment used for wind energy and the marine industry?This international organization, located in Zaandam, is looking for a PLC Engineer who is creative enough to develop the latest technology. Do you have experience with PLC's and are you now looking for a challenge where creativity and innovation is key to success.
Read along, you could be the person we are looking for!
You have the opportunity to go through all phases; from designing to building and the commissioning of the equipment. Quality and mechanical aspects are extremely important, so a close collaboration within multidisciplinary project teams is essential. This company loves innovation, success and enthusiasm and creates the best possible solutions for their clients.
As PLC Engineer you will play a part in the development and programming of applications that will make sure that cranes and offshore equipment can be used in the safest way possible. You are able to change, adapt and design until the commissioning phase. Next to this, you are going to:
- Create, design and develop software, according to customers' wants and needs;
- Design and program operator panels;
- Optimize current control programming systems;
- Monitor, administrate and document changes to PLC applications (version control);
- Support during commissioning phase;
- Advice on and support in the overall development of the control systems.
As PLC Engineer, you fit within the following profile:
- Bachelor's degree in automation, mechatronics, electrical engineering;
- At least 4 years of relevant working experience;
- Strong background in and experience with PLC systems (Siemens S7);
- Team player;
- Creative and pro-active.
You are a current EU visa holder or have a EU citizenship.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.